Join date: Jan 12, 2021
1 Like Received
1 Comment Received
0 Best Answer
- Private PilotMember has earned their Private Pilot Certificate.
- Solo PilotMember has completed their first solo
- UAS PilotMember has earned their FAA Commercial Unmanned Aerial System Certificate
- AGIMember has earned the FAA Advanced Ground Instructor Certificate
- HuskyStudent or Alumnus from the Husky Aviation Club at the University of Washington
- IGIInstrument Ground Instructor - authorized to teach instruments on the ground
Jun 11, 2021 ∙ 1 min
UWB Aviation Engineering Capstone
We are super excited to support the UAV team at the University of Washington Bothell Campus. This is the second year of a 5-year proposed...
Jun 4, 2021 ∙ 2 min
5 Free Resources for Aspiring Pilots
Let’s face it, the cost of flight training can be an intimidating wall for many new student pilots. Whether you own or rent an aircraft...